|Videotapes-1. Training Senior Center Workers to Assist the Elderly with their Medications. Georgia Center 1980 (four one-half hour tapes) to be used with “Drugs and the Older Adult”- please see book no.2 above.
2. Assessing Medications in the Elderly Patient. Medical University of South Carolina, 1987, 16 hours.
3. Recognition and Management of Depression (see 10. books and monographs above) 0.5 hours
4. Drug-Related Problems at All levels of Care. Mercer University Southern School of Pharmacy, 1995, 0.5 hours.
1. Cooper JW, Cobb HH. Clinical outcomes in pharmacy research. Medical Outlook, The Cortlandt Group, Ossining, NY, 1994.
2-10. Presentations at ASCP and NARD Meetings on Lab Tests and Case Studies, and antiinfectives, and Falls 1992, 1993,1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000 and 2001
11. The First Peter P. Lamy Memorial Lecture, ASCP, November, 1999.
1. Grossberg GT, Cooper JW. Managing agitation and preventing falls in the elderly. Medical Communications Media, Inc. Langhorne, PA, 1997.
2. Cooper JW. Treatment of RTIs and UTIs with Fluroroquinolones. Pharmerica via Bayer Grant, 2002. Used in teleconference to 400+ LTCFs.